As of November 2015, Hagersville Veterinary Services was licensed by the College of Veterinarians of Ontario to perform house calls for our clients and their pets. If you pet is scared or nervous of coming to the clinic, we can now come to your house to preform veterinary care.
Our mobile unit services the Haldimand, Norfolk and Hamilton regions.
Our Mobile Services Include:
- Wellness examinations
- Compassionate in home euthanasia and aftercare
- Collection of samples for laboratory testing
- Heartworm testing
- Minor surgery
- Transport to Hagersville Veterinary Services if further diagnostics, hospitalization or surgery is required
This service is ideal for:
- Households with multiple pets
- Pets that dislike car rides or vet clinics
- Older pets that have difficulty with mobility
- Clients with busy schedules
- Clients with young children or those that work from home
- Those clients that want to provide the best veterinary care and professional service for their pets in the comfort of their own home